1. Ahorsu DK, Lin CY, Imani V, Saffari M, Griffiths MD, Pakpour AH. The Fear of COVID-19 Scale: Development and Initial Validation. Int J Ment Health Addict. 2020 Mar 27:1-9.
2. Mamun MA, Sakib N, Gozal D, Bhuiyan AI, Hossain S, Bodrud-Doza M, Al Mamun F, Hosen I, Safiq MB, Abdullah AH, Sarker MA, Rayhan I, Sikder MT, Muhit M, Lin CY, Griffiths MD, Pakpour AH. The COVID-19 pandemic and serious psychological consequences in Bangladesh: A population-based nationwide study. J Affect Disord. 2021 Jan 15;279:462-472.
3. Fazeli S, Mohammadi Zeidi I, Lin CY, Namdar P, Griffiths MD, Ahorsu DK, Pakpour AH. Depression, anxiety, and stress mediate the associations between internet gaming disorder, insomnia, and quality of life during the COVID-19 outbreak. Addict Behav Rep. 2020 Dec;12:100307.
4. Yeh YC, Chen IH, Ahorsu DK, Ko NY, Chen KL, Li PC, Yen CF, Lin CY, Griffiths MD, Pakpour AH. Measurement Invariance of the Drivers of COVID-19 Vaccination Acceptance Scale: Comparison between Taiwanese and Mainland Chinese-Speaking Populations. Vaccines (Basel). 2021 Mar 22;9(3):297.
5. Chen IH, Ahorsu DK, Ko NY, Yen CF, Lin CY, Griffiths MD, Pakpour AH. Adapting the Motors of Influenza Vaccination Acceptance Scale into the Motors of COVID-19 Vaccination Acceptance Scale: Psychometric evaluation among mainland Chinese university students. Vaccine. 2021 Jul 22;39(32):4510-4515.
6. Soares FR, Afonso RM, Martins AP, Pakpour AH, Rosa CP. The fear of the COVID-19 Scale: validation in the Portuguese general population. Death Stud. 2021 Feb 25:1-7.
7. Griffiths MD, Pakpour AH, Mamun MA. Correction to: Psychometric Validation of the Bangla Fear of COVID-19 Scale: Confirmatory Factor Analysis and Rasch Analysis. Int J Ment Health Addict. 2020 Sep 16:1-3.
8. Fan CW, Chen IH, Ko NY, Yen CF, Lin CY, Griffiths MD, Pakpour AH. Extended theory of planned behavior in explaining the intention to COVID-19 vaccination uptake among mainland Chinese university students: an online survey study. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2021 Jun 25:1-8.
9. Wang PW, Ahorsu DK, Lin CY, Chen IH, Yen CF, Kuo YJ, Griffiths MD, Pakpour AH. Motivation to Have COVID-19 Vaccination Explained Using an Extended Protection Motivation Theory among University Students in China: The Role of Information Sources. Vaccines (Basel). 2021 Apr 13;9(4):380.
10. Lin CY, Hou WL, Mamun MA, Aparecido da Silva J, Broche-Pérez Y, Ullah I, Masuyama A, Wakashima K, Mailliez M, Carre A, Chen YP, Chang KC, Kuo YJ, Soraci P, Scarf D, Broström A, Griffiths MD, Pakpour AH. Fear of COVID-19 Scale (FCV-19S) across countries: Measurement invariance issues. Nurs Open. 2021 Jul;8(4):1892-1908.
11. Pakpour AH, Griffiths MD, Chang KC, Chen YP, Kuo YJ, Lin CY. Assessing the fear of COVID-19 among different populations: A response to Ransing et al. (2020). Brain Behav Immun. 2020 Oct;89:524-525.
12. Chen IH, Chen CY, Pakpour AH, Griffiths MD, Lin CY, Li XD, Tsang HWH. Problematic internet-related behaviors mediate the associations between levels of internet engagement and distress among schoolchildren during COVID-19 lockdown: A longitudinal structural equation modeling study. J Behav Addict. 2021 Feb 10.
13. Alimoradi Z, Gozal D, Tsang HWH, Lin CY, Broström A, Ohayon MM, Pakpour AH. Gender-specific estimates of sleep problems during the COVID-19 pandemic: Systematic review and meta-analysis. J Sleep Res. 2021 Jul 9:e13432.
14. Chen CY, Chen IH, Pakpour AH, Lin CY, Griffiths MD. Internet-Related Behaviors and Psychological Distress Among Schoolchildren During the COVID-19 School Hiatus. Cyberpsychol Behav Soc Netw. 2021 Apr 20.
15. Bhuiyan AKMI, Sakib N, Pakpour AH, Griffiths MD, Mamun MA. COVID-19-Related Suicides in Bangladesh Due to Lockdown and Economic Factors: Case Study Evidence from Media Reports. Int J Ment Health Addict. 2020 May 15:1-6.
16. Pakpour AH, Griffiths MD, Lin CY Dr. Assessing the psychological response to the COVID-19: A response to Bitan et al. "Fear of COVID-19 scale: Psychometric characteristics, reliability and validity in the Israeli population". Psychiatry Res. 2020 Aug;290:113127.
17. Alimoradi Z, Broström A, Tsang HWH, Griffiths MD, Haghayegh S, Ohayon MM, Lin CY, Pakpour AH. Sleep problems during COVID-19 pandemic and its' association to psychological distress: A systematic review and meta-analysis. EClinicalMedicine. 2021 Jun;36:100916.
18. Mahmoudi H, Saffari M, Movahedi M, Sanaeinasab H, Rashidi-Jahan H, Pourgholami M, Poorebrahim A, Barshan J, Ghiami M, Khoshmanesh S, Potenza MN, Lin CY, Pakpour AH. A mediating role for mental health in associations between COVID-19-related self-stigma, PTSD, quality of life, and insomnia among patients recovered from COVID-19. Brain Behav. 2021 May;11(5):e02138.
19. Sakib N, Bhuiyan AKMI, Hossain S, Al Mamun F, Hosen I, Abdullah AH, Sarker MA, Mohiuddin MS, Rayhan I, Hossain M, Sikder MT, Gozal D, Muhit M, Islam SMS, Griffiths MD, Pakpour AH, Mamun MA. Psychometric Validation of the Bangla Fear of COVID-19 Scale: Confirmatory Factor Analysis and Rasch Analysis. Int J Ment Health Addict. 2020 May 11:1-12.
20. Hosen I, Pakpour AH, Sakib N, Hussain N, Al Mamun F, Mamun MA. Knowledge and preventive behaviors regarding COVID-19 in Bangladesh: A nationwide distribution. PLoS One. 2021 May 3;16(5):e0251151.
21. Winter T, Riordan BC, Pakpour AH, Griffiths MD, Mason A, Poulgrain JW, Scarf D. Evaluation of the English Version of the Fear of COVID-19 Scale and Its Relationship with Behavior Change and Political Beliefs. Int J Ment Health Addict. 2020 Jun 15:1-11.
22. Malik S, Ullah I, Irfan M, Ahorsu DK, Lin CY, Pakpour AH, Griffiths MD, Rehman IU, Minhas R. Fear of COVID-19 and workplace phobia among Pakistani doctors: A survey study. BMC Public Health. 2021 Apr 30;21(1):833.
23. Yahaghi R, Ahmadizade S, Fotuhi R, Taherkhani E, Ranjbaran M, Buchali Z, Jafari R, Zamani N, Shahbazkhania A, Simiari H, Rahmani J, Yazdi N, Alijani H, Poorzolfaghar L, Rajabi F, Lin CY, Broström A, Griffiths MD, Pakpour AH. Fear of COVID-19 and Perceived COVID-19 Infectability Supplement Theory of Planned Behavior to Explain Iranians' Intention to Get COVID-19 Vaccinated. Vaccines (Basel). 2021 Jun 22;9(7):684.
24. Pakpour AH, Griffiths MD, Lin CY. Assessing Psychological Response to the COVID-19: The Fear of COVID-19 Scale and the COVID Stress Scales. Int J Ment Health Addict. 2020 May 29:1-4.
25. Seyed Hashemi SG, Hosseinnezhad S, Dini S, Griffiths MD, Lin CY, Pakpour AH. The mediating effect of the cyberchondria and anxiety sensitivity in the association between problematic internet use, metacognition beliefs, and fear of COVID-19 among Iranian online population. Heliyon. 2020 Oct;6(10):e05135.
26. Pakpour AH, Al Mamun F, Hosen I, Griffiths MD, Mamun MA. A population-based nationwide dataset concerning the COVID-19 pandemic and serious psychological consequences in Bangladesh. Data Brief. 2020 Dec 5;33:106621.
27. Lin CY, Broström A, Griffiths MD, Pakpour AH. Investigating mediated effects of fear of COVID-19 and COVID-19 misunderstanding in the association between problematic social media use, psychological distress, and insomnia. Internet Interv. 2020 Sep;21:100345.
28. Chen IH, Chen CY, Pakpour AH, Griffiths MD, Lin CY. Internet-Related Behaviors and Psychological Distress Among Schoolchildren During COVID-19 School Suspension. J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2020 Oct;59(10):1099-1102.e1.
29. Ahorsu DK, Lin CY, Pakpour AH. The Association Between Health Status and Insomnia, Mental Health, and Preventive Behaviors: The Mediating Role of Fear of COVID-19. Gerontol Geriatr Med. 2020 Oct 26;6:2333721420966081.
30. Lin CY, Imani V, Majd NR, Ghasemi Z, Griffiths MD, Hamilton K, Hagger MS, Pakpour AH. Using an integrated social cognition model to predict COVID-19 preventive behaviours. Br J Health Psychol. 2020 Nov;25(4):981-1005.
31. Ahorsu DK, Imani V, Lin CY, Timpka T, Broström A, Updegraff JA, Årestedt K, Griffiths MD, Pakpour AH. Associations Between Fear of COVID-19, Mental Health, and Preventive Behaviours Across Pregnant Women and Husbands: An Actor-Partner Interdependence Modelling. Int J Ment Health Addict. 2020 Jun 11:1-15.
32. Chang KC, Strong C, Pakpour AH, Griffiths MD, Lin CY. Factors related to preventive COVID-19 infection behaviors among people with mental illness. J Formos Med Assoc. 2020 Dec;119(12):1772-1780.
33. Chang KC, Hou WL, Pakpour AH, Lin CY, Griffiths MD. Psychometric Testing of Three COVID-19-Related Scales Among People with Mental Illness. Int J Ment Health Addict. 2020 Jul 11:1-13.